Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Scrapbooking Memory Project

When David and I met almost one year ago he was the first guy to really take me out on dates. We've gone to arcades, dinners, water parks, played miniature golf, pool, we go to concerts, rose festivals, and movies. I've gathered souvieners along the way to remember all the things we've done together. I really appreciate having someone that enjoys going out and having similar interests as I do. I've wanted to put something together for awhile and a scrapbook seemed like a perfect project for this assignment.
Being a visual learner I like to remember things by seeing them. Pictures are the best way for me to remember the way things have been, and how things change over time. I've held on to pictures, tickets, postcards, guitar picks and greeting cards from things my David and I have done together. Our one year anniversary is coming up on March 28th, 2010. I decided to start a scrapbook of our relationship and the memories we’ve shared over the past year.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment