Wednesday, February 10, 2010
After the lettering experiments, I got some advice from my daughter that was more about distractions and laughter. Then I filled in the letters with graphite and acrylic pencils. After this, I used the wood shop on campus and have to say it was way fun to use all the tools and feel the possibilities (I never went to orientation, oops). Check it out if you can. The top of the board was penned and stained with water color inks. Then I polyacryliced over the entire piece.
I'll begin my evening balancing for a few minutes and keep you posted of improvements (if I remember).